Senior Security Engineer
A Technology Consulting firm is looking to hire a Senior Network Security Engineer to work with their Southern California clients in providing subject matter expertise to project teams.
This company’s specialty is providing solutions to and closing the gap between business strategy and technology. As a trusted advisor and partner you are expected to help clients select the best technology for the job, manage and execute a first-rate implementation, and measure project success by the business outcomes achieved
Required Skills & Experience
- Capture network traffic and analyze inefficiencies.
- Improve effeciency to the existing IP addressing scheme, IP traffic routing and route prioritization, and DNS/DHCP configuration.
- Improve existing network architecture to improve performance and stability.
- Provide Quality of Service design and implementation.
- Provide vulnerability assessments and penetration tests of wireless networks
- Assess current network security measures on existing firewalls, routers, and switches.
Desired Skills & Experience
- CCIE in security.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to communicate effectively with client and technical personnel.
- 80% Hands On
- 20% Team Collaboration
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 10 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.