Senior React Developer
One of the most well-known brands in Canada and one of the top 10 digital properties in Canada is looking to add a Senior React Developer to their team. Located in downtown Toronto, you’ll join the team that is truly the engine behind one of the largest e-commerce sites in the country. You’ll be tasked with writing clean and reusable code for large-scale web applications in an agile environment. From a technical environment you will be working with React and Node but any experience with cloud technology is a nice to have. If you’re looking to join a fast paced environment with a nurturing culture then this is the opportunity for you.
Required Skills & Experience
- 5+ years of professional web based software development experience
- 2+ years of experience with React and Node
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Engineering
Desired Skills & Experience
- Experience with cloud technology
- Experience with accessibility (AODA, WCAG)
- Experience with Mobile App Development
What You Will Be Doing
- 85% Hands on development
- 15% Team Collaboration
- Competitive Salary: Up to $140K/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- 3 weeks of vacation
- 100% Medical, Dental, and Vision coverage
- Holiday Pay
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in Canada on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.