Project Manager - Oracle
Seeking an Oracle Project Manager to join our team . This is a very hands on, in the trenches type of role.
Required Skills & Experience
• The Oracle Project Manager should have strong knowledge around General Ledger and ideally experience working in the Financial Services industry.
• The Oracle Project Manager should be experienced in Data Conversion, Interfaces, Extensions, and Customization in Oracle Application including Oracle General Ledger, iprocurement, OAFramework, and workflow.
• Must have experience with MS Projects.
• Demonstrates proven extensive knowledge and success with leading efforts in consulting, designing, and implementing.
• The Oracle Project Manager should have experience with Oracle applications-based solutions
• Experience participating in the improvement of business processes, utilizing Oracle Fusion and EBS.
• Identifying and addressing client needs by actively participating in client discussions and meetings, communicating the company’s services/offerings.
• Managing engagements, preparing concise/accurate documentation and maintaining project economics, staying flexible regarding unanticipated issues.
Skills required for the Oracle Project Manager:
• Designing, implementing and supporting business processes in an Oracle environment.
• Designing, building, testing and deploying various Oracle solutions.
• Identifying and addressing client needs
• The Oracle Project Manager should have experience building solid client relationships.
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical & Dental Insurance
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefits
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.