Mid-Level Java Engineer
We are working with an education company that is hiring a Mid-Level Java Engineer. This company works with students, businesses, and schools and specializes in educational technology and software tools. They have a significant presence in the educational space, so their applications are highly visible and reach a lot of consumers.
They’re looking for a Mid-Level Java Engineer to join their team working with Microservices, and cloud technologies like AWS and Docker. They want someone who has a background working with different frameworks like Spring and Spring-boot and will ideally have experience with APIs and REST. This would be a great opportunity to learn and develop as a Java Engineer working on a very skilled team and to work on heavily used applications. They also offer flexible work from home up to 2 days per week.
Required Skills & Experience
- Experience implementing software with Java
- Experience with Spring, Spring-boot, or Hibernate
- Background working with RESTful Web Services and APIs
- Excellent communication
Desired Skills & Experience
- Excellent at working in teams
- Familiarity with cloud technology like AWS or Docker
- Motivated self-starter
What You Will Be Doing
- 100% Back End Engineering
- 85% Hands-on Coding
- 15% Coordinating with other teams
- Competitive Salary: Up to $125K/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Full Medical and Dental Insurance
- Paid time off and work from home 2 days/wk
- Paid sick leave
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.