Senior Product Manager
A Philadelphia-based health-tech company that is changing the way consumers access healthcare is searching for their next leader in Product Management. They offer software as a service that is leading the way in data analytics to help patients access and stay on medication sooner and more consistently.
This person should have product experience with conception to deliver software builds, feature builds, and integrations. They are looking for someone who can independently take ownership of the product while working cross-functionally with other departments, developing clear cut road maps for the product and helping to define and customize it as they grow their client base.
Required Skills & Experience
- 4+ years Product Management experience in a notable digital-focused organization or startup
- Strong mobile / web SaaS Product Management experience
- Interest in healthcare
Desired Skills & Experience
- Seasoned experience with an array of ticketing systems (e.g. JIRA), prototyping software (e.g. Sketch), and data analytics tools (e.g. Metabase)
- Open to rolling up your sleeves and writing tickets and mocking up wire-frames
- Experience with clinical data and workflows
What You Will Be Doing
- Complete ownership and new feature implementation of a leading web and mobile SaaS platform aiming to reinvent healthcare access and quality
- Competitive Salary: Up to $140K/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 10 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.