Senior Application System Analyst
The Applications Systems Analyst provides support and configuration for packaged and custom applications. The incumbent implements and supports technology for business applications including Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP), Finance and Customer Relationship Management (CRM) systems in addition to other Line of Business (LOB) applications used by the organization. Specific responsibilities include installing vendor application packages, application configuration, data analysis, data cleansing, application monitoring, root cause analysis and general troubleshooting.
Required Skills & Experience
- Ability to analyze and consume interfaces for storing and health information.
- Ability to evaluate existing systems and identifying areas of opportunities and improvements.
- Ability to integrate data across different organization units especially with clinic, informatics and IT.
- Understand concepts and ability to use SQL, SSRS and similar reporting technologies including Crystal reports.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Desired Skills & Experience
- Strong skills in configurable EMR UX design and deep knowledge in medical systems and technologies.
- Experience in the health care industry that can include health insurance, billing/coding, pharmacy, ambulatory and outpatient services.
- Experience in case management, social services and community services.
- Ability to proactively research best practices and align solutions accordingly.
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical & Dental Insurance
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.