A top technology and strategy consultancy for financial service organizations in Manhattan is looking for UX Architects. This company essentially works with leadership teams to develop innovative technology in finance.
You will focus all on UX and the discovery phase of a product. So specialization in research, user testing, wireframing, user flows, mock ups, and understanding the user.
Required Skills & Experience
- 2-3 years’ experience in a UX focused role
- Ability to work with top stakeholders
- Ability to work collaboratively
Desired Skills & Experience
- Experience in consultative roles
- Experience with finance software
- Familiar with front end development
- Salary from 100-210k
- Ability to work with innovative technologies
- Health benefits
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 10 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.