Machine Learning Data Scientist
A well-known Fortune 500 in downtown Chicago is looking for a Senior Level Machine Learning Data Scientist to join their team. The Data Scientist will work on a wide variety of projects from end to end, including search engine optimization, visualization, and building a recommendation system.
As a Senior Data Scientist, you will have extensive opportunities for growth as well as exposure to scikit-learn, Tensorflow, and Natural Language Processing.
Required Skills & Experience
- 3+ years experience with Python and R
- Strong Machine Learning experience
- Degree in Computer Science or related field
- Experience with NLP (natural language processing) or SEO (search engine optimization) is a plus
What You Will Be Doing
- Machine Learning
- 70% Hands On
- 30% Team Collaboration
- Competitive Salary: Up to $160k/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- 401(k) with 6% Match
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.