A global marketing data company located in the metro Atlanta area is looking to add a DevOps engineer to their team. You will be working closely with your fellow engineers solving complex problems such as analytics and low latency transaction systems. You will also be working to automate software deployment and configuration management.
Required Skills & Experience
- 2+ years experience in a DevOps role
- Linux Systems Administration skills in a cloud or virtualized environment
- Ability to work in a team environment
Desired Skills & Experience
- Experience with Chef, Puppet, Salt or Ansible
- Experience with Powershell, Python, Bash or Ruby
What You Will Be Doing
- 100% DevOps
- 100% Linux
- Competitive Pay: $110K
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical & Dental Insurance
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
- Add additional perks specific to the work environment
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.