Senior Server Engineer/Java/SF/Bay Area
This company connects people online through music and karaoke. The company is looking for someone to work on both their backend services and infrastructure. If you are passionate about data, music, and scalable systems this is the role for you. Currently they have over 50 million users who collectively upload 2 million recordings a day. You will be needed to improve their experience: creating new features while reducing latency.
Required Skills & Experience
- 2+ years of java engineering
- Experience with Play, Spring, or a similar framework within Java.
- Proficient within the AWS or other cloud technologies
Desired Skills & Experience
- B.S. in Computer Science or a related field
- Experience with mobile devices.
What You Will Be Doing
- 75% Java
- 25% AWS
- 100% Hands On
- Competitive Salary: Up to $145k/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Comprehensive health benefits
- 401k with matching
- Catered Meals
- Convenient Downtown San Francisco Location
- Commuter Benefits
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.