Python Scripting / QA Test Automation
A company based in Chicago’s loop is seeking a well-versed test automation engineer to join the team and help improve upon current testing practices. The company aims to simplify learning through their online digital textbook platform. If you are a developer looking for an integral role in one of Chicago’s more progressive, up and coming, technology companies this may be the opportunity for you.
Required Skills & Experience
- 4+ working in QA development
- Automation experience with Python
- Experience with REST APIs
- Proven ability to build solutions and work within a team
- Ability to collaborate and communicate effectively in a team environment
- Familiarity with QA development trends
- Experience implementing best practices into existing frameworks
Desired Skills & Experience
- Analytical mindset and desire to grow with company is a plus
- Professional, yet laid back demeanor
What You Will Be Doing
- 100% Hands On
- Competitive base salary up to $90K + bonus
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.