Senior UI Engineer
A Software company located in Burbank, known for supplying a majority of the entertainment industry is looking a Senior Front End Developer to join their team. The company can pay up to $140,000 for the right candidate. The company specializes in payroll, and accounting/finance software for most of the entertainment juggernauts.
Required Skills & Experience
- BS in Computer Science or Equivalent is preferred, but not mandatory
- 1+ years of production experience using react/redux, TypeScript, or angular 2/4
- Ability to collaborate and solve problems with team members
- Experience across the entire technological stack (including infrastructure)
What You Will Be Doing
- 100% Hands On (team collaboration, Front-end Development)
- Competitive Pay: Up to $140K/Year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
This position does not offer sponsorship.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 10 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.