Senior iOS Engineer
We are working with a very popular dating platform that is hiring a Senior iOS Engineer. This company has been revolutionary in the dating website space, and its platform is very heavily used. It has had an estimated 50 million users since its launch, and its algorithm sees a high success rate fostering almost 100 million connections per year.
They are looking for a Senior iOS Engineer to join their team to work on building out new elements such as a rebuild of their chat function from the ground up and new profile features. The ideal candidate will have extensive experience in Swift, and a background in UI frameworks and MVVM architecture. This would be a great opportunity to develop clean, unit tested code on a very skilled team working on an extremely visible application.
Required Skills & Experience
- Experience in developing clean code in Swift
- Experience in UICollectionView or UITableView
- Some background in Unit Testing
- Excellent communication
Desired Skills & Experience
- Excellent at working in teams
- Passionate about making clean, beautiful products
- Motivated self-starter
What You Will Be Doing
- 100% Coding in Swift
- 85% Hands-on Coding
- 15% Coordinating with other teams
- Competitive Salary: Up to $160K/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Full Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- PTO and sick leave
- Attendance to Apple’s WDDC or a similar conference
- Daily complimentary catered lunch, and breakfast on Friday, by some of the top NYC restaurants
- Dog-friendly office
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.