You will be joining a supportive and skilled engineering team to build innovative software. The company offers the ability to grow into a management role as they are looking to expand out their company and product. If you are interested in building out an application and a very hands-on position apply now!
Required Skills & Experience
- 3-5 years of hands on experience in a front-end engineering position
- 2-3 years experience using Node.JS or Python
- Excellent communication skills
- A passion for learning new technologies and working on side projects
- Experience working with both front and back end technologies
What You Will Be Doing
- 50% Front End Development
- 50% Back End Development
- 70% Hands On
- 30% Team Collaboration
- Competitive Salary: Up to $90K/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.