Sr. DevOps Engineer
Our client is a very innovative company that produces IOT products for both lifestyle and home applications. They are also launching an AI software platform that promotes machine learning amongst client enterprise applications. They are releasing some of the most exciting products across Silicon Beach, and they are looking to expand out their DevOps/Infrastructure team.
This role will be based out of their Hollywood office, and they offer 1 day telecommute per week right from the start. The ideal candidate will be well versed in AWS Infrastructure, strong scripting experience with Python, Ruby, Configuration management with Ansible, Terraform, along with strong containerization/orchestration experience with Docker/Kubernetes.
Required Skills & Experience
- 3-5 Years DevOps or Systems Engineering Experience
- Strong AWS Cloud Infrastructure experience
- Scripting experience with Python, Ruby, or Golang
- Configuration Management experience with Ansible Preferred
- Containerization experience with Docker/Kubernetes
Desired Skills & Experience
- Cloud Provisioning experience with Terraform and Cloudformation
- CD Pipeline experience with Spinnaker would be a Big Plus!
What You Will Be Doing
- 100% AWS Cloud Infrastructure
- 100% Hands On
- Competitive Salary: Up to $160K/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Health, Dental, Vision Insurance
- 401(k) + Company Match
- Unlimited PTO
- Bonus Structure
- Stock/Equity Options
- 1 Day Telecommute per week
- Flex Hours
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 10 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.