Intermediate .NET Developer
One of Toronto's leading health application companies is looking for a full-time .Net engineering and is willing to pay $85,000.
Their CTO is looking for engineers that are smart and solutions oriented. Personality is very important for this growing team. You will be working with a team developing as well as working with clients to accommodate there needs. Someone who is interested in growing and learning is of large importance therefore critical thinking and strong work ethic is a must.
Required Skills & Experience
- 3-5 years experience in a Full SDLC role
- Advanced C#/ .NET programmer skills
- SQL database -- optimization and queries
Desired Skills & Experience
- Masters Degree in Business or Engineering
- Experience with Front End Architecture mainly Angular.js
- Passion for the computer software industry specifically health management
What You Will Be Doing
- 20% Front End
- 40% Middle Tier
- 40% SQL
- 100% Hands On
- Learn and develop new programming skills
- $80,000 annually
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in Canada on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.