Director of Engineering
A leading content marketing platform based in New York City is in need of a Director of Engineering. They have worked to build an optimized content operations system, which can maximize the efficiency of marketing departments.You would work mostly hands on with ReactJS and some Python while directing a group of 10 other engineers.
They are working on projects that require efficient and intentional code, to solve marketing's biggest problems. If you want to use your coding skills to improve marketing capabilities such as strategy, integration, and distribution, this may be the job for you.
Required Skills & Experience
- At LEAST 3 years of experience using React.js and Python
- Experience directing 10 people or more
Desired Skills & Experience
- Experience using Node.js and Python is a plus
- Experience in marketing
What You Will Be Doing
- 70% Software engineering
- 20% Directorial responsibility
- Competitive annual salary starting at $200K
Your benefits will include:
- Comprehensive medical benefits with vision and dental
- 401(k) + matching
- Hone programming skills
- Stock option and annual bonuses
- Gym membership discount
- Bottomless snacks and free lunch every day
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients