Senior ASP.Net Programmer / Developer
A public agency is currently hiring for multiple C# programmers to join a small application development team. Located in the downtown / government district, this engagement will run for almost a year and has the potential to convert into a permanent employee. The ideal candidate has experience with .Net MVC, along with Entity Framework and strong database skills. Industry experience in the government, financial, and/or healthcare will be nice to have as well. New development initiatives will give you the opportunity to work with some of the latest technologies like .Net Core in production if you have not yet already.
If this sounds like you, apply today!
Required Skills & Experience
- 5+ years of experience with C# and ASP.Net (4.X)
- Model-View-Controller (MVC version 4 or higher)
- Web services – WCF / SOAP and WebAPI / REST
- Entity Framework and LINQ
- SQL Server – database design and development
Desired Skills & Experience
- ASP.Net Core
- Telerik UI
- Automated testing, CI/CD work
- Experience with Agile Development
- Team Foundation Server
What You Will Be Doing
- 30% client side
- 70% server side
- XX% Hands On
- XX% Management Duties
- XX% Team Collaboration
- Competitive Pay: Up to $50/hour, DOE
- Contract Duration: 9 Months, with conversion potential
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical & Dental Insurance
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
- If converted you will be eligible for full government benefits package
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.