Lead Software Developer In Test (SDET)
Located in Lowell, MA our client is the leading provider of workforce management software to the next level. They need a Lead SDET to mentor and lead the technical direction for end-to-end automation testing. Experience implementing frameworks and using infrastructure automation tools is ideal.
Required Skills & Experience
· 7+ years of experience building automation testing frameworks using Java
· Infrastructure automation testing experience using either Selenium Webdriver, TestNG, Cucumber, or QTP
· JMeter experience ideal
· Familiarity working in an Agile environment
Desired Skills & Experience
· Ability to lead junior engineers
· Infrastructure or DevOps experience ideal
Benefits & Perks
· 401K plan with match
· Full benefits – health, dental, and vision
· Work from home options!