Senior Site Reliability Engineer/ Santa Clara
Named Silicon Valley's fastest growing company in 2018 by Deloitte, this cyber-security startup is providing innovative ways to combat cyber-crime for websites and mobile apps for many Fortune 500 Companies. Their founders fought cyber-crime at the Pentagon, Google, and other leading Security companies.
They are rapidly growing and releasing new products and are looking for a Senior Site Reliability Engineer to automate all things and work on customer deployments in their hybrid AWS and GCP environments.
Required Skills & Experience
- Automate all Infrastructure as Code mindset
- Expert Linux Administration skills
- High proficiency in Python Development
- Public Cloud experience in either AWS or GCP
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related field
Desired Skills & Experience
- Experience with container technologies such as Kubernetes
- Strong with Open source automation tooling and orchestration systems
- Commitment to improving security in everything you touch
- Large scale streaming/batch data processing
What You Will Be Doing
- GCP, AWS, Terraform, Cloudformation, Python, HashiCorp Suite, Kubernetes, Jenkins
- Assisting in development, automation, operational documentaion, security compliance, and providing guidance to best support customer needs.
- Competitive Salary: Up to $200k/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
- Catered Lunches
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients