SaaS Product Owner
Washington D.C.'s most recognizable brand is currently looking to hire a Product Owner for an industry disruptive SaaS platform that is changing the way large newsroom distribute content across web, mobile and video. Salary up to $120,000.
Come join the premier content company in all of Washington, D.C., and quite possibly the entire world! If you are a detailed Product Owner and want to work with a talented Agile/Scrum digital department to maximize the offerings of a high visibility SaaS platform then you will want to inquire about this opportunity right away!
The Product Owner is responsible for having an understanding of the client’s needs, and decomposing complex requirements into stories for development teams that are building the client’s customization.
Required Skills & Experience
- You’ve worked on large-scale web development projects, and have an understanding of how multiple workstreams come together to make the final product
- You have experience with specialized themes of web integrations, like advertising, analytics, and SEO, or a drive to learn about them
- You love to learn about new tools and systems, and become an expert in them
- You enjoy working closely with development teams. You have a sense of when to ask technical leads for input on ways to reduce development time, or negotiate scope.
- You have worked with external clients before and love translating their needs into actions for your internal team to take.
- You want to collaborate with a talented and supportive team focused on delivering high-quality websites to major news organizations, and helping them take advantage of the suite of products.
This is a direct-hire position with great benefits and flexibility. Phenomenal work environment with amazing clientele!