Back End PHP Developer
Our Client is an eCommerce company located in Mississauga. They are looking for a Senior PHP Developer to join their team and help them take their products to the next level.
Required Skills & Experience
- Build robust, testable, reusable, and well-documented system extensions in the form of custom Drupal modules.
- Spearhead various back-end projects varying from designing database structures and relationships, to implementing external APIs and bridging the gap between back-end and front-end.
- Extend and improve in-house Drupal codebase and library as needed with full documentation and reasonable test coverage.
- Build and maintain an automated testing suite throughout our custom application logic.
- Architect, integrate, and refine a reporting suite, providing the data required to make informed decisions and improve efficiencies across our entire organization.
- Maintain a mindset of continuous improvement in order to identify opportunities in other departments, such as Customer Experience, Order Fulfillment, Inventory, and R&D. - Work closely with DevOps to optimize back-end website functionality, and improve server performance and scalability.
- Remain involved in seeking learning opportunities and sharing relevant knowledge among the team
Desired Skills & Experience
- Take DevOps to the next level
- Reimagine and maintain internal repository composition
- Build in-house tools and solutions for other departments
- Take it to the front-end and operate as a full-stack engineer
- Innovate in a plethora of other projects across the company, taking part in research and decision phases and coming up with innovative solutions
What You Will Be Doing
- 70% PHP
- 30% Unit Testing/DevOps
- 70% Hands On
- 30% Team Collaboration
- Competitive Salary: Up to $95K/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Statutory Vacation
- Holiday Pay
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in Canada on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.