Senior DevOps Engineer
A Saas Based B2B technology company in SOMA is looking for a Lead DevOps Engineer to join their growing team (4-5 Engineers).company located in Downtown Phoenix is looking for a Senior DevOps Engineer to join their growing infrastructure group.
One of the biggest projects for the group is introducing Docker into the environment. This Senior DevOps Engineer would join this project and company ideally would love somebody who had professional experience using Docker. Additionally, this engineer would have the opportunity to scale up their AWS as well automate the process for environment creation.
This is a great opportunity to join a company that is making great strides in its industry and make an impact with your skills and experiences.
Required Skills & Experience
- 7+ years of experience in a DevOps, Site Reliability, Infrastructure or Systems Engineering role.
- Strong knowledge of running infrastructure in AWS.
- Proficient in scripting bash, shell or Perl.
- Strong experience automating CI/CD pipelines and using technologies like Jenkins, Code Deploy, Travis, etc.
- Strong experience setting up proper infrastructure monitoring & alerting tools such as DataDog, ELK, Prometheus, Graphite, New Relic, etc.
- Experience working closely with Engineering teams and helping implement tools for them to work more efficiently.
Desired Skills & Experience
- Professional experience using Docker.
- Experience using any Hashicorp tools, Terraform, Vagrant, Packer, etc.
- Any prior experience or knowledge on Information/Infrastructure Security.
What You Will Be Doing
- 25% Containerization (Docker)
- 75% Linux, AWS, CI/CD
- 75% Hands On
- 25% Project coordination/team collaboration
- Competitive Salary: Up to $120,000K base /year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Yearly bonus
- Stock options
- Free food/snacks
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.