An Ad-tech company in the digital advertising space is looking for a Systems Engineer to join their global Technical Operations group. This is a hands-on contract to perm position for someone who wants to build innovative and scalable solutions using modern technologies. This Systems Engineer should have strong experience in AWS, automation and troubleshooting production issues. This Systems Engineer will help work on many projects including; setting up fully automated blue-green deployments, easier deployment of services and implementing better monitoring systems.
Required Skills & Experience
- 5+ years of experience working in a hands-on DevOps or systems engineering role.
- 2+ years of hands-on experience provisioning, managing and troubleshooting infrastructure in AWS.
- Strong systems administration skills with Linux.
- Strong experience automating within AWS.
- Manage the implementation of automated solutions for provisioning, administration, deployments and monitoring infrastructure and applications.
- Maintain the continuous integration solutions (w/ Jenkins) largely built from check-in to build to deployment to post deployment automated testing.
- Proficient in scripting using Shell/Perl/Python/Ruby, etc.
- Experience with Ansible or Puppet.
- Experience using multiple monitoring technologies like AppDynamics, PagerDuty, Graphite, DataDog, etc.
Desired Skills & Experience
- Experience using Terraform of CloudFormation.
- Experience doing security.
What You Will Be Doing
- 50% Infrastructure Automation
- 50% Amazon Web Services (AWS)
- 100% Hands On
- Competitive Pay: Up to $75/hour W2 for right candidate, DOE
- Contract Duration: 6 Months then conversion to FTE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical & Dental Insurance
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.