Senior Desktop Support Engineer
A finance company based in Phoenix is hiring a Desktop Support Engineer to join their IT department. This Desktop Support Engineer will support the local Phoenix office about 200+ end users. As a Senior Desktop Support Engineer, you will handle tier 1, tier 2 and tier 3 tickets. The environment includes Active Directory, Office 365, Okta, Jira, and Confluence.
The Desktop Support Engineer will also be responsible for handling the Audio Visual for high profile monthly meetings. The tech includes a sound mixer, switchboard, microphone, camera, and Zoom Video Conference.
This opportunity has the potential to become a long term contract or permanent position.
Required Skills & Experience
- Proficient with Windows OS
- Proficient with Office 365 and Active Directory
- Ability to troubleshoot issues in Exchange
- Experience with OKTA for SSO
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong ability to diagnose and troubleshoot technical issues
- Familiarity or a willingness to learn Audio Visual tools
Desired Skills & Experience
- Atlassian Suite (Jira and Confluence)
What You Will Be Doing
- 100% Windows desktops & laptops
- 100% Hands On
- Competitive Pay: Up to $40/hour, DOE
- Contract Duration 6+ Months
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical & Dental Insurance
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.