Direct of Product | Large SaaS
This software product company, located in Markham, is the leading cloud SaaS for the hospitality & entertainment industry. They are currently hiring a Director of Product to grow profitability and usage for existing products, as well as take on brand new product to increase market share.
In this role you will collaborate with engineering, Marketing, Sales, and Support teams to manage the roadmap of numerous products, spearhead P.O.C and new development, and make sure that budgets and users' needs are met.
This company is agile, fast paced, and looks for entrepreneurial spirit and drive for individuals joining their product team. You must be high technical, good at creative problem solving, and have excellent communication with technical and non-technical individuals
Required Skills & Experience
- Degree in Computer Science/IT/Business for IT
- Minimum 5 years experience managing products from early stages of development
- Experience with B2B enterprise products
- Strong experience with Agile & Scrum practices
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft SQL 2008 & higher
Desired Skills & Experience
- Experience working on cloud based systems is a nice to have
- Excellent attention to detail
- An entrepreneurial mindset
What You Will Be Doing
- Mentoring/Leading Junior Product Managers
- Working with new clients on brand new solutions
- Budgeting, Forecasting & tracking product roadmap
- Competitive Pay: Up to $140K, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Statutory Vacation + 18 days
- Free Parking
- Catered Lunch & Social events
- Fully Comprehensive Benefits
- Gym & Health Membership coverage
- Holiday Pay
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in Canada on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.