Senior Systems Engineer
You will be responsible for maturity of the monitoring and observability tools available to our engineers which will determine our ability to correctly anticipate performance bottlenecks, identify anomalous system interactions, and properly diagnose the root cause of issues and the overall availability of our business services.
Required Skills & Experience
- 5 years of hands-on experience in supporting system performance, monitoring/alerting needs of application and infrastructure/networking teams.
- Experience with the following Cloud native & DevOps concept:
- Continuous delivery pipelines (CI/CD)
- Experience in one or more scripting languages (Python (preferred), Go, Power Shell, Perl, etc.)
- Experience in cloud technologies preferably AWS
- Experience with Web Services (REST and SOAP APIs, XML, JSON, HTML)
What You Will Be Doing
- 25% AWS
- 20% Automation
- 20% Monitoring
- 20% Logging
- 15% Containerization & orchestration
- 100% Hands on
- Competitive Pay: Up to 110K per year
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical & Dental Insurance
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.