IT Support Engineer
In this role you will be working within the hospitality industry working on the Support Services team. The successful candidates for this position will be responsible for delivering software support and solutions that meet or exceed customer expectations.
Required Skills & Experience
- Experience troubleshooting both Windows and Mac (preference for Windows)
- Experience supporting Active Directory
- Ability to troubleshoot issues in Exchange
- Office 365
- Strong customer service skills
- Experience setting up and troubleshooting SSO technologies like OKTA, OneLogin, etc.
- Strong skills in diagnosing and troubleshooting IT tickets
Desired Skills & Experience
- Ability to pay attention to detail and have a strong sense of self-motivation.
- Ability to work well in a team environment while displaying good time management skills
- Must have excellent communication and influencing skills.
- Ability to take initiative and to adapt to direction changes and challenges.
What You Will Be Doing
- 80-85% Windows
- 15-20% Mac
- 100% Hands On
- Competitive Pay: Up to $40/hour, DOE
- Contract Duration: 3 – 6 Months
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical & Dental Insurance
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
- 2 days’ Work from Home
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.