Mid-Level DevOps Engineer
A SaaS company in Alpharetta is looking for a DevOps Engineer to join their growing team. This company is known for building software for call centers around the nation to improve customer server and reduce costs. The DevOps Engineer will be responsible for automating processes and scaling out CI/CD pipelines.
The ideal candidate will come from a Linux RedHat environment and have experience using Jenkins for deploying CI/CD pipelines
Required Skills & Experience
- Experience in a Linux Redhat environment
- Have used ansible for IaaC
- Experience scaling out CI/CD pipelines with Jenkins, or related CI tools
Desired Skills & Experience
- Experience in both OnPrem and Cloud environments is a plus, but not necessary
- Certification in RedHat is a plus
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, or related experience
What You Will Be Doing
- 100% Red Hat Linux
- 80% On Prem – VMWare
- 20% Cloud
- 80% Hands On
- 20% Team Collaboration
- Competitive Salary: Up to $95K/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.