Senior Software Engineer / Data Focus
One of our top computer software clients is looking for a Senior Software Engineer. They’ve historically used Java 8 with Spring Boot/Security, but have recently added Python to their stack to adopt an AWS Serverless Architecture. Their Software Engineers have started using Kotlin outside of their mobile app, so this experience is a plus.
The team focuses on an initiative to create customer interface from another team’s API. Other desired skill sets include: DynamoDB, NoSQL, Node, and Postgres.
Required Skills & Experience
- 3+ years of Java (8) and Spring Boot/Security
- Previous experience with Python and AWS
- B.S. in Computer Science or related field
Desired Skills & Experience
- Previous experience with Kotlin
- Former work with DynamoDB, NoSQL, Node, and Postgres
What You Will Be Doing
- 85% New Development
- 15% Maintenance
- 50% Hands On
- 50% Team Collaboration
- Competitive Salary: Up to $140k/year w/bonuses and equity/DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical & Dental Insurance
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
- Catered Lunches Biweekly
- Sponsored Team Events & Happy Hours
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.