One of the Charlotte Fast 50 companies is looking for a Full-Stack Software Engineer to join their growing team! This is a full-time opportunity right outside the Uptown area. This person will need to have a strong drive to build great technology and scale it, a willingness to experiment and take risks, and a desire to work in a dynamic, collaborative environment!
Required Skills & Experience
- 5+ years of proven ASP.NET Web application development experience for enterprise-based applications.
- End-to-end SDLC (software development life cycle) experience
- SQL Server development/programming
- Web API/Rest service development
- Experience working on Agile teams (familiar/experienced with Agile project methodology)
Desired Skills & Experience
- WCF service development experience
- Experience working with QA staff
- Azure dev experience preferred
What You Will Be Doing
- 50% C# ASP.NET Development
- 25% SQL development ( non-DBA responsibilities)
- 50% Hands On Development
- 25% Architecture/Code Review
- 25% Team Collaboration
- Competitive Pay: Up to $55/hour, DOE
- Contract Duration: 12 Months + Extensions
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical & Dental Insurance
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
- Free on-site parking
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.