An established start-up with an extensive mobile engagement platform is seeking an Analytics Engineer to develop the MicroStrategy analytics for their marketing clients. This is an excellent opportunity to be hands on in the internet marketing industry while driving business value.
Required Skills & Experience
- 5 years Business Intelligence Engineering/Analysis
- Dimensional Modeling, OLAP and SQL
- MicroStrategy experience
- Experience with any SQL database
- Degree in Computer Science or related field
Desired Skills & Experience
- MicroStrategy BI stack on AWS
- Fluent programming in Python or Java
- Experience Snowflake or Redshift
What You Will Be Doing
- 70% Hands On
- 30% Team Collaboration
- Competitive Salary: Up to $105k/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- 401(k) with 6% Match
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.