Software Developer/ Java/ Springboot/ Palo Alto
A local company out in Palo Alto is looking to add to their highly-performance engineering team. They have a product that many enterprise organizations rely on. They are series B and just got a round of funding for 50 million dollars. They really take pride in working closely in a collaborative environment and they want people who like working at small start ups and want to grow with the team.
They were founded by 2 engineers who worked on the space networking satellite up in space. So basically they are working on providing internet access to remote parts of the world.Their platform will not only provide internet access but real time analytics to those who are requesting the data..
Required Skills & Experience
- Deep knowledge in web application development
- Deep understanding in server-side programming languages Java
- Web application performance tuning
- Experience in Spring boot and hibernate frameworks
- Experience maintaining large and growing code bases in a fast-moving environment
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent work experience
Desired Skills & Experience
- Experience with Big data technologies is a major plus
- Previous technical mentorship to other engineers
What You Will Be Doing
- 100% Backend
- 70% Hands On
- 30% Team collaboration
- Competitive Salary: Up to $190K/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Equity is offered
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.