Our Client is a Series B start-up in Foster city that is working to optimize the Alliance Economy for enterprise companies. Their platform replaces old school spreadsheets and one-way portals to an automated real-time single source that reports on joint efforts. It also gives their clients the ability to integrate their own, as well as their partners CRM into the platform.
Some of their clients include SAP, Lenovo, Infosys, and NetApp. They are privately held and backed by Mayfield.
They are looking to bring on a Senior Front end Engineer to build out new features in their cloud platform in Angular and maintain internal tools to help increase efficiency and effectiveness
Required Skills & Experience
- 4-5 years of Engineering experience.
- Working experience with AngularJS or Angular 2.
- Deep understanding of web application development (Prior experience in building large scale web applications a Huge plus).
- B.S in Computer Science or other relevant degrees.
What You Will Be Doing
- 80% Hands On
- 20% Team Collaboration
- Competitive Salary: Up to 170K/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
- Unlimited snacks and catered lunch - every day
- Game nights and Thirsty Thursdays, Birthday celebrations, Trivia days
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.