Senior Backend Engineer / Java / Springboot / AWS/ San Mateo
The leader in Ride-Renting is building a sophisticated platform to handle, schedule, and manage vehicles.
The platform software manager is hiring a Senior Backend Engineer who will be working on a logic platform for vehicle analytics, scheduling, and positioning. The platform is hosted in AWS and built in Springboot, and as a software engineer you will be tasked with building and fine-tuning these applications.
Required Skills & Experience
- Strong Core Java or Java Spring experience (5 years +)
- Experience with cloud-based micro services
- Strong experience working with MySQL and NoSQL databases, such as MongoDB and Postgres
- The ability to work independently and autonomously on projects
Desired Skills & Experience
- Springboot framework experience
- Experience with messaging tools (Kafka, RabbitMQ, etc.)
What You Will Be Doing
- Java Coding: 50%
- Microservices: 25%
- Rest APIs: 25%
- Competitive Salary: Up to $165,000/year
You will receive the following benefits:
- Full Medical Benefits
- Flexible Hours
- Catered lunches multiple days a week
- Fun, out of office events
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 10 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.