Our client, an established and publicly traded company in the healthcare space, is actively hiring for their small data science team to help work on a suite of new products and services the company is investing in. This company is using artificial intelligence to revolutionize the health care industry by automating a lot of processes within the health care system.
The ideal candidate has a strong statistics background and experience developing AI solutions to solve real-world problems.
Required Skills & Experience
- M.S. in Computer Science, Applied Mathematics, Statistics, or related field
- At least 3 years of experience in statistical modeling
- Extensive experience developing machine learning algorithms from scratch
- Experience handling massive datasets
- Strong Python programming experience
Desired Skills & Experience
- PhD in Computer Science, Applied Mathematics, Statistics, AI, or related field
- Experience working in the health care domain
- Experience using R and Scala
What You Will Be Doing
- 70% Python
- 30% R & Scala
- 80% Design/developing ML models and algorithms
- 20% Working closely with the product and design teams
- Competitive Salary: Up to $210K/year, DOE
- Work/life balance; flexible work hours
- A breadth of growth opportunities
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.