Lead DevOps Engineer
Established Saas company focusing on B2B technology located in Scottsdale is looking for a Lead DevOps Engineers to join their growing team.
This engineer would have the opportunity to scale up their Azure and AWS cloud infrastructure. Additionally, this engineer would work with Kubernetes clusters currently in production while spinning up more with Terraform. For this position, Kubernetes experience is essential for consideration to hire. Lastly, this engineer will work with monitoring and logging new security tools and servers.
This is a good time to get into the company as they are not only profitable, but also positioning themselves to go IPO sometime in 2020/2021. Join this company to make great strides in its industry while heightening your own skills and experience.
Required Skills & Experience
- 10+ years of experience in a DevOps, Site Reliability, Infrastructure or Systems Engineering role.
- 1+ years of experience as a Lead of a team or taking the lead on projects.
- Strong knowledge of running infrastructure in AWS.
- Scripting/coding in Python and/or Go.
- HashiCorp tools; Terraform, Packer, Vault, etc.
- Strong experience automating CI/CD pipelines and using technologies like Jenkins, Spinnaker, Docker/K8s, etc. for it.
- Docker and Kubernetes professional experience in a production environment.
- Strong experience setting up proper infrastructure monitoring & alerting tools such as DataDog, ELK, Prometheus, Graphite, New Relic, etc.
Desired Skills & Experience
- Experience supporting a multi-cloud environment with AWS & Azure.
- Any prior experience or knowledge on Information/Infrastructure Security.
- Knowledge and/or experience doing Infrastructure set-up/support for Data Engineering team.
- Knowledge of Apache Spark, BitQuery and/or other big data technology from a infrastructure perspective is a HUGE PLUS.
What You Will Be Doing
- 50% Docker, Kubernetes, Terraform
- 50% AWS, Azure
- 75% Hands On
- 25% Project coordination/team collaboration
- Competitive Salary: Up to 140,000
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Yearly bonus
- Equity options
- Catered meals
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.