DevOps Support Engineer
A company that owns some of the most world renown fast food chain restaurants is hiring a DevOps support engineer to support the production environments for their ecommerce/digital team. They are looking for someone who can help configure their CI/CD, maintain their cloud infrastructure, and write Bash/Python automation scripts.
Required Skills & Experience
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or a related field
Desired Skills & Experience
- CI (Azure DevOps/Jenkins)
- Security experience or exposure to monitoring transaction systems
What You Will Be Doing
- 100% DevOps
- 50% Hands On
- 50% Team Collaboration
- Competitive Pay: Up to $60/hour
- Contract Duration: 6 Month CTH
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical & Dental Insurance
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefits
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.