Systems Engineer (MAC)
- An understanding of Mac OS running on management platforms using JAMF on-premise, cloud-based using JAMF Pro, or equivalent.
- SME level experience with Apple technologies required. Along with general working knowledge of Active Directory, TCP/IP networking, certificates, and troubleshooting a wide variety of client-based issues.
- Professional experience in all phases of system administration.
- 5-7 years of experience working in Apple/Mac, LINUX, UNIX networked environments.
- Must posses the ability to communicate well with others to perform work in a team environment, direct and act as a resource for less experienced systems administrators as described above.
- Top-notch written and verbal communication skills coupled with the ability to work comfortably and professionally with all levels of the organization, especially (but not limited to) C-level executives.
What You Will Be Doing
·Acting on site subject matter expert providing technical expertise and guiding the work of others, assign personnel to various projects, and evaluate the work performed.
·Provides direction and guidance to lesser-experienced systems administration staff to assist them in their role and understanding of complex systems administration.
·Completing complex software installations along with upgrades to Mac operating systems and layered software packages.
·Operating system implementations and enhancements.
·Resolving escalated and complex trouble tickets.
·Recommending hardware and system software planning and budgeting to senior or executive IT management.
Performs other duties as assigned or apparent.
Little to no travel required.
- Competitive Salary: Up to 100k
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients