Senior Fullstack Java Engineer
A large financial firm with offices globally is looking to hire a Full Stack Engineer to join their growing team in Phoenix, Arizona. The team is focused on building APIs across the company with hundreds of internal and external APIs that are consumed millions of times a month.
This is a talented team building out APIs that help power the exchange of data between teams. The Full Stack Engineer will be responsible for developing components across the stack from the database to the web, and will need to have a strong understanding of integrated platforms.
Required Skills & Experience
- Hands on experience with RESTful API development
- Experience with different frameworks like Spring, Hibernate, etc.
- Strong written and verbal communication
- Demonstrated experience in Agile development
Desired Skills & Experience
- Previous experience mentoring junior staff members
- Ability to demonstrate sound judgement
What You Will Be Doing
- 50% Client side
- 50% Server side
- Competitive Pay: Up to $80/hour, DOE
- Contract Duration: 12 Months with conversion and/or extension potential
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical & Dental Insurance
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.