We’re partnered with a consultancy based in Chicago’s loop, and they’re currently searching for an Analytics Engineer. They offer services to industry agnostic clients related to effective customer outreach and marketing practices. As an Analytics Engineer, you’d work on enhancing features in their MicroStrategy platform.
The ideal candidate will have professional experience working with Microstrategy, and should be comfortable explaining previous projects. Their platform is based in the cloud with AWS and cloud computing experience is a major plus. Otherwise, candidates with distributed programming experience will be strongly considered. Apply now!
Required Skills & Experience
- Professional experience working with the MicroStrategy BI stack
- Experience working on cloud based applications
- Experience with large scale databases (at least one)
- Snowflake (preferred)
- BS in relevant field (Computer Science, Statistics, Math, etc.)
- Relevant work experience
Desired Skills & Experience
- Experience developing software in Java or Python
- Experience with working on CI/CD
What You Will Be Doing
- 80% Backend development
- 20% Analytics
- 100% Hands on
- Competitive Salary: Up to $110K/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Flexible work hours
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.