Senior React Engineer
Our client, a global financial services and credit card company, is looking to hire a senior-level UI engineer with experience in React to join their team in Phoenix, AZ.
** This opening is a 6 month long contract to hire position**
As the UI Developer, you will be responsible for the development of new user-facing features using React.JS and building reusable components and front-end libraries for future use. You will translate designs and wireframes into high quality code and optimizing components for maximum performance across a vast array of web-capable devices and browsers.
Required Skills & Experience
- Bachelors degree in computer science or related discipline, MS preferred
- Strong experience and understanding of React.js
- Experience with popular React.js workflows (Flux or Redux)
- Experience with common front-end development tools such as Grunt, Gulp, Bower, Babel, Webpack
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs (written in Java most preferred)
Desired Skills & Experience
- Experience in the financial and/or marketing domains
- Multiple deliveries of enterprise-grade software
- Knowledge of isomorphic React
- Up to date with latest ECMAScript – ES7, 8, 9, etc.
- Experience in a Java environment
What You Will Be Doing
- Translating designs and wireframes into high quality code
- Working as a core member of an agile team driving the latest development practices
- Writing code and unit tests, working with API specs and automation
- Identifying opportunities for adopting new technologies
- Leading a team of engineers that delivers knowledge management solutions to business worldwide
- Competitive Pay: Up to $70/hr, DOE
- Contract Duration: 6 months, conversion / extension potential
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical & Dental Insurance
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Motion Recruitment Partners is parent company to Jobspring Partners and Workbridge Associates, leading providers of IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.