Mid to Senior DevOps Engineer/AWS/GCP/Kubernetes/CICD/Python/Mountain View
This Series-C Startup in Mountain View is modernizing the home insurance industry by introducing IoT home monitoring devices and modern software. This company is truly challenging old school home insurance providers by simplifying the process, ultimately allowing customers to live life without worrying about ancient technology failing on them when it matters most.
Required Skills & Experience
- Over 4 years of CI/CD experience in cloud environments (CircleCI/Gitlab)
- Understand cloud security tools, risks, and principles
- Startup experience
- Bachelor's degree in C.S. or equivalent experience
Desired Skills & Experience
- Production level cloud experience (AWS or GCP)
- Kubernetes experience
- Migrating cloud infrastructures
What You Will Be Doing
- 60% Development
- 40% Operations
- 100% Hands On
- Competitive Salary: Up to $180K/year, DOE
- 401K, medical, dental, vision, FSA account, commuter benefits, free parking
- Fully stocked kitchen
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 10 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.