IT Support Technician
A non-profit based in San Francisco servicing the scientific community is hiring an IT Support Engineer to be the primary support person for this organization. The organization is fiscally stable with an endowment and has published work from researchers across the globe including many Nobel Laureates.
This IT Support Engineer will support the San Francisco office’s 160 end users which is about 70% Windows, 25% Mac, and 5% Linux. As the primary IT Support Engineer, you will handle tier 1, tier 2, and tier 3 tickets. The environment includes Active Directory, Office 365, slack, Jira, and Confluence.
The IT Support Engineer will also be responsible for handling the Audio Visual for high profile monthly meetings. The tech includes a sound mixer, switchboard, microphone, camera, and Zoom Video Conference.
The role is contract to hire and the goal is to convert to full time after 1-2 months of a contract period.
Required Skills & Experience
- Proficient with both Mac and Windows
- Proficient with Office 365 and Active Directory
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Familiarity or a willingness to learn Audio Visual tools
Desired Skills & Experience
- Atlassian Suite (Jira and Confluence)
What You Will Be Doing
- 70% Windows desktops & laptops
- 25% Mac desktops & laptops
- 5% Linux desktops & laptops
- 100% Hands On
- Competitive Pay: Up to $40/hour, DOE
- Contract Duration: 1 – 3 Months
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical & Dental Insurance
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.