Database Developer SQL/Python
One of America's largest quick service restaurants is looking for a SQL database developer to join their team. The data team is working in an agile, fast paced start up environment where tasks can change daily. Ideal candidates can work autonomously without constant supervision or direction from management. Any knowledge of data warehousing, modern data architecture, and ETL processing will be put to use.
This position is for a 6-9 month initial contract before conversion to full time. Position pays up to $70/hr, ODE and is fully REMOTE.
Required Skills & Experience
- SQL Server
- Strong with complex store procedures
- Expert in building out ETL pipelines with Python
- AWS Experience
Desired Skills & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a related field
- Great communication skills
- Competitive Pay: Up to $70/hour, DOE
- Contract Duration: 6– 9 Months and then conversion to full time.
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
- Add additional perks specific to the work environment
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.