Product Data Analytics Lead
A fast-growing healthcare startup located in Downtown Chicago is urgently looking to bring on Technical Implementation Manager to help configure their data platform to all of their incoming clients. The tech team has designed a next generation data ingestion platform from scratch and their new clients are looking to get this system integrated into their current technical environments. In this role, you would travel to clients across the US (roughly 30-40% travel) and will help them implement all of the new features for this highly sought after system. You would oversee a small team of software engineers, speak at a high level to the architecture and design, as well as be the main point of contact for all of the client facing needs of the business.
This is an ideal role for someone who comes from a software development background and is hungry to learn new technologies within the data space, as well as someone who wants to directly impact the business by making sure the clients have everything they may need.
Required Skills & Experience
- 5+ years of software development experience
- Bachelors Degree in Computer Science or Engineering
- Experience working in a consulting or client facing role
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Ability to travel within the U.S.
- Ability to communicate software coding best practices and higher level architecture
Desired Skills & Experience
- Experience leading development teams
- Experience with code reviews and peer reviews
- Experience with data technologies (Spark, Kafka, Cassandra)
- Experience integrating new technologies
What You Will Be Doing
- 50% Java
- 50% Data
- 40% Product Management
- 40% Data Analytics
- 20% Client Facing
- Competitive Salary: Up to $100-130K/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefits
- Annual performance bonus
- Free snacks and beverages
- Community Days
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.