Bilingual Support Engineer
One of the top 3 banks in Canada is looking to add a number of Bilingual Support Engineers to their ever-going team. You will be responsible for engaging with clients that are in need of support for a wide variety of issues. This role requires both English and French communication skills, ability to work in a team and escalate issues when needed. This is a long-term contract with the potential of going full time after 6 months.
Required Skills & Experience
- Fluent in both French and English
- Strong Windows desktop knowledge (Win XP, 7, 8)
- Ability to work in a face paced, heavily client facing environment
- Knowledge of AD, Exchange 2010
- Monitoring experience (Nagios, Cacti)
- Linux and coding experience a huge plus but not required
Desired Skills & Experience
- Ability to learn things quickly
- Strong troubleshooting ability
- Great sense of team work
What You Will Be Doing
- 100% Support calls and troubleshooting
- 80% Client interaction
- 20% Team Collaboration
- Competitive Pay: $20/hour
- Contract Duration: 12 -18 Months
You will receive the following benefits:
- Statutory Vacation
- Holiday Pay
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in Canada on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 10 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.