They are looking for someone skilled in React with Node being a huge plus. You will be a part of the company’s core development team and have a say in critical design decisions. This is a job for someone who enjoys 100% new development and who enjoys working with different departments to write their own requirements. There is flex work from home and the opportunity to be in a high profile position within the company.
Required Skills & Experience
- 1.5+ yrs React experience
- Open source back end experience
Desired Skills & Experience
- Node highly preferred
- Strong communication skills
- Comfortable contributing to high level decisions
What You Will Be Doing
- 60% React
- 40% Node
- 90% Hands on coding
- 10% Collaboration with departments on requirements
- Competitive Salary: Up to $110k/year with performance bonus, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- 401(k) w/ match
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
- Flex work from home
- Annual performance based bonus
- Opportunity to do 100% new development
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.