A DevOps consultancy is hiring a DevOps engineer to support a major client in leading a DevOps transformation. They are looking for someone well versed with an array of DevOps tools and is a strong communicator that can clearly plan and organize DevOps roadmaps. This role will require individuals to be comfortable travelling upwards of 4 days / week to client sites.
Required Skills & Experience
- 5+ years of IT experience, 3+ in DevOps
- Linux/Windows OS experience
- Containerization experience
- Expert at building CI/CD pipelines
- Cloud experience with AWS, Azure, or GCP
- Strong communication, comfortable in client-facing setting
Desired Skills & Experience
- Experience leading DevOps transformations
- BS in Computer Science or related field
What You Will Be Doing
- 80% Hands On
- 20% Client-facing
- Designing DevOps roadmaps
- Lead DevOps Transformation
- Competitive Pay: Up to $80/hour, DOE
- Contract Duration: 3-4 months with possibility of extension
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.