Senior DevOps Engineer / VMware / Kubernetes / Puppet
A Platform-as-a-Service allowing industry partners to customize, localize, and integrate voice assistant and search technologies is seeking a Senior DevOps Engineer to participate in the design, architecture, and implementation of systems, software, networks and services required to operate the platform. The company is currently in a PoC stage of implementing Kubernetes so you will help lead the charge in this implementation and the environment is entirely on-prem.
Required Skills & Experience
- Strong knowledge of Linux systems and on-prem virtualized infrastructure
- Experience with Kubernetes in a production environment
- Experience with CI/CD using GitLab or Jenkins
- Experience with configuration management tools like Anisble, Chef, or Puppet
- Experience with programming/scripting languages like Python, Ruby, Bash, Go, PowerShell
- Experience with monitoring, mentrics, and Central logging tools like ELK, Prometheus, Grafana
Desired Skills & Experience
- Strong communication skills and ability to work effectively across multiple business and technical teams
- Demonstrated ability to deliver time and high quality results
What You Will Be Doing
- 40% Red Hat Linux
- 40% Automation
- 20% Containerization
- 100% Hands On
- Competitive Salary: Up to $160K/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.